Chromium picolinate is a chemical compound that's sometimes used as an alternative therapy or as a nutritional supplement.
However, no studies or medical research have proven any significant benefit from using chromium picolinate. Some people use chromium picolinate in an attempt to treat chromium deficiency, control blood sugar, improve depression in people with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), lower cholesterol, or to aid in weight loss . But any alleged benefit from using chromium picolinate is largely anecdotal and not supported by scientific data.
Chromium picolinate is available over-the-counter (OTC) without a prescription; it's also found in many multivitamin supplements.
Chromium is a mineral that's known as an "essential trace element" because only very small amounts of it are necessary for human health.
Many foods have small amounts of chromium. Meat, whole grains, and some fruits and vegetables are the best sources. Chromium picolinate works with insulin in the body to metabolize carbohydrates. It's made by combining chromium with picolinic acid. The acid helps the body absorb chromium.
Product Name: Chromium picolinate
CAS No.: 14639-25-9
Molecular Formula: C18H12CrN3O6
Molecular weight: 418.3
Appearance: Purplish red crystalline powder
Assay: 98.0-102.0 (HPLC)
1. It can help weight loss.
2. It can enhance mood
3. It can boost energy.
4. It can increase in life span.
1. Promote animal reproductive development, speed up production, and promote protein synthesis.
2. Promote gonadal development, improve the quality of ovulation, promoting egg development, to improve reproductive performance.
3. Reduce carcass fat, increased lean meat percentage, meat quality significantly improved.
4. The fertilization rate and improve the breeder laying rate, improve egg quality, reduce the proportion of time eggs.
5. Enhance immune function, improve anti-stress, reduce disease.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329