Psyllium husk is derived from seeds of the shrub-like Plantagoovata plant that’s most common in India, although it is already grown worldwide. Each plant is said to produce nearly 15,000 tiny and gel-coated seeds. Psyllium husk, a form of soluble fiber that’s sometimes called is Pharyngula, is typically used as a gentle, bulk-forming laxative. When psyllium husk comes in contact with water in the body, it swells and develops into a gelatin-like mass that assists with moving waste through the intestinal tract.
Product name: Psyllium husk powder
Botanic name: Plantago Ovata, Plantago Ispaghula
Specification:98% purity, 80% fiber content
Used part: Psyllium husk
Appearance: Off-white powder
Test method: HPLC
1. Loss weight and weight control,Due to the rich water soluble fiber in the psyllium husk, the water can swell and form dozens of times of gel mass, which can increase satiety, but not provide heat, and reduce the calorie intake.
2. Solubility psyllium husk fiber has the effect of lowering blood cholesterol.
3. Prevent Colon Cancer and other gastrointestinal diseases.
4. Psyllium husk powder can be used to prevent/treat constipation or diarrhea.
5. Diabetes-Blood Glucose Control is a good way to Control the rise in Blood sugar after meals. At the same time, through the intervention of diabetes mellitus, it can help reduce the demand for insulin in patients with sugar disease.
6. Psyllium husk powder made to increase the volume of material inside the colon, can also increase the intestinal peristalsis, reduce the pressure of the stomach wall. This regulation can help reduce the symptoms of diverticulitis and even prevent the onset of diverticulitis.
1. Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2. Functional food as capsules or pills;
3. Water-soluble beverages;
4. Health products as capsules or pills.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329