Equipped with the best GMP factory of best quality dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate for cosmetic, health care and human nutritional products in China, it is able to supply you with top quality dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate USP/EP 99%, as well as the reactive intermediate of natural food supplements products.
Vitamin E Acetate
white to off-white crystalline powder
Density (20 °C)
~ 0.70 g/cm3
In hot water and dissolved in a dilute base, very slightly soluble in water and ethanol, insoluble in acetone.
Description of Vitamin E acetate
Vitamin E Acetate is used to refer to a group of fat-soluble compounds that include both tocopherols and tocotrienols.There are many different forms of vitamin E, of which γ-tocopherol is the most common in the North American diet. γ-Tocopherol can be found in corn oil, soybean oil, margarine and dressings.α-Tocopherol, the most biologically active form of vitamin E, is the second most common form of vitamin E in the North American diet. This variant of vitamin E can be found most abundantly in wheat germ oil, sunflower, and safflower oils. It is a fat-soluble antioxidant that stops the production of reactive oxygen species formed when fat undergoes oxidation.
This product is safe for the intended use. Avoid ingestion, inhalation of dust or direct contact by applying suitable protective measures and personal hygiene.
1. As an antioxidant, vitamin E acts as a peroxyl radical scavenger, preventing the propagation of free radicals in tissues, by reacting with them to form a tocopheryl radical, which will then be reduced by a hydrogen donor (such as vitamin C) and thus return to its reduced state.
2. As an enzymatic activity regulato
3. Vitamin E also has an effect on gene expression. Macrophages rich in cholesterol are found in the atherogenetic tissue.
4. Vitamin E also plays a role in neurological functions and inhibition of platelet aggregation
5. Vitamin E also protects lipids and prevents the oxidation of polyunsaturated fatty acids.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329