Sea buckthorn in the genus hippophae, family Elaeagnaceae, is mainly distributed in north, northwest and northeast of China.
Sea buckthorn is tested by nutritionists sea buckthorn contains rich protein, fat, carbohydrate, vitamins, mineral substances, among which, the content of VC, VE and VA is nearly the most among all fruits and vegetables, especially the content of VC, the content of VC is 3-4 times of kiwifruit, 10-15 times of orange, 20 times of hawthorn, 200 times of grape. In addition, seabuckthorn also contains some vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, K, D, folic acid, niacinamide, and 24 trace elements etc (phosphor, ferrum, magnesium, manganese, kalium, calcium silicate, copper etc). So sea buckthorn is called vitamin’s treasury.Often eating sea buckthorn can help to relieve muscles, promote blood circulation, build strong body, prolong life, promote digestion, reduce blood cholesterol, relieve angina, arrest
Product Name: Sea Buckthorn Extract
Botanical Name: Hippophae rhamnoides L
Part Used: Berry
Specification: Flavones 3%,5%,10%,20%,60%
Test method: UV-VIS
CAS No. : 525-82-6 / 90106-68-6
Molecular Formula: C15H10O2
Molecular Weight: 222.24
Appearance: Light brown to yellow powder
1. To rejuvenate your body and boost your energy, endurance and mental clarity.
2. Alleviate fatigue and depression, treating memory loss and anti-aging.
3. It is also very good for kidney and urethra.
4. Improve blood circulation,lower cholesterol so as to loss weight.
5. Immunity enhancer,cure skin ulceration,improve wound recovery.
6. It was widely used in cosmetic and skin care product,which whiten skin and soften skin
1. Nutrition health products;
2. Functional foods;
3. Assistant therapeutic agent of radiotherapy and chemical treatment;
4. Baby foods, middle and old age foods;
6. Pharmaceutical materials.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329