Pine bark extract is made from the bark of a pine tree called the Landes or maritime pine, whose scientific name is Pinus maritima. The maritime pine is a member of the Pineaceae family. Pine bark extract is a new nutritional supplement used for its antioxidant properties, which are believed to be effective for a wide range of healing and preventative purposes. Pine bark extract has been patented by a French researcher under the name Pycnogenol (pronounced pick-nah-jen-all).
Product Name: Pine bark extract
Latin Name: Pinus massoniana Lamb
CAS NO: 84929-27-1
Part of used: Bark
Active ingredient: Proanthocyanidins.
Specs Available: 95%
1. Prevention of cardiovascular disease, strong antioxidant capacity, scavenging free radicals, to protect the body from free radical damage.
2. Prevention of retinopathy, ascending vision. OPCS can speed up the light of vision recovery and improve because of using computer for a long time and cause of visual fatigue in patients with visual acuity.
3. Effectively prevent and improve Alzheimer’s disease.
4. Skin care: because of its antioxidant capacity, OPCs is believed to protect the skin from excess ultraviolet radiation and free radical damage, to prevent wrinkles and maintain skin elasticity.
5. Anticancer, anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, proanthocyanidins have a better effect on the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
2. Applied in health products field, it's made into capsule. It has already become one of the ten salable natural plant extract products and owns the reputation of "natural health care product" and rally cosmetics" in America.
3. Applied in food field, it can be used as food supplement.
4. Applied in cosmetic field, as the effective factor, it was made into aqua or ointment cosmetics, which has the effect of firming skin, anti-wrinkle, and curing freckle.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329