Stevia (Stevioside, Rebaudioside A) is natural and derived from the leaves of stevia plant, it does not contain any harmful chemicals often found in artificial sweeteners. Stevia is safe for diabetics, has been shown to help prevent tooth decay, and has even been recommended by the World Health Organization for use as a treatment for hypertension. By replacing sugar with stevia, consumers could potentially decrease caloric intake, helping to reduce obesity and other associated health risks
Product Name: Stevia Leaf Extract
Latin Name: Stevia rebaudiana (Bertoni) Hemsl
Active Ingredients: Stevioside; Rebaudioside A
Specification: stevioside 80%-95%
Grade: Medical Grade/Food Grade
Used part: leaf
Test method: HPLC
Appearance: white powder
Solubility: Excellent soluble in water
1. It helps solve various skin problems.
2. It can control high blood pressure and blood sugar levels.
3. It helps to lose weight and reduce cravings for fatty foods.
4. Stevia Extract's anti-bacterial properties help prevent minor illness and cure minor wounds.
5. Adding stevia extract to your mouthwash or toothpaste results in improved oral health.
6. Stevia Extract induced beverages lead to improved digestion and gastrointestinal functions besides providing relief from upset stomachs.
1. Applied in the food field, stevia extract is mainly used as a non-calorie food sweetener.
2. Applied in other products, such as beverage, liquor, meat, daily products and so on.
3. Applied in pharmaceutical field, stevia is approved to use in medicine, and developing many new products in few years.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329