Bitter melon is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown in Asia, Africa, and the Caribbean for its edible fruit, which is extremely bitter. Its many varieties differ substantially in the shape and bitterness of the fruit.
Bitter melon originated on the Indian subcontinent, and was introduced into China in the 14th century.
Bitter melon has been widely reported and use for its antidiabetic, insulin like effect. Several scientific studies have demonstrated the hypoglycemic effect of bitter melon.
Product name: Bitter melon extract
Botanical source: MomordicaCharantia Linn.
Specification: 10% ,20%
Appearance: Yellow brown powder
Part of used: Fruit
Detection method: HPLC
Molecular formula: C42H62O16
Molecular weight: 822.92
1. Helps in maintaining blood sugar levels
2. Lowers bad cholesterol levels
3. For glowing skin and lustrous hair
4. Cures hangovers and cleanses the liver
5. Helps in weight loss
6. Boosts your immune system
7. Great for your eyes
1. It can be used as health products material
2. Bitter melon extract can be used as nutritional supplement
3. Fiber dietary as food supplement
4. Bitter melon extract can be used as pharmaceutical material for making capsule, tablets, or softgels and pills.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329