Kudzu Extract Puerarin, one of several known isoflavones, is found in a number of plants and herbs, such as the root of Pueraria (Radix puerariae) notably of the kudzu plant.
Kudzu Root Extract improve the heart and brain circulation, lowering blood sugar, anti-hypertension and arteriosclerosis, increased immunity in a variety of biological activity, but also enhance vision, rapidly sobering up and the estrogen-like effect
Product Name: Pueraria Root Extract
Latin Name: Pueraria lobata (Wild.) Ohwi (Root)
Part Used: Root
Appearance: Off-white powder
CAS No.: 3681-99-0
Molecular Formula: C21H20O9
Test Method: HPLC/UV
1. Dilating blood vessels, increasing coronary blood flow, antithrombotic effect, inhibiting platelet aggregation, reducing blood viscosity and promoting blood micro-cycle;
2. Reducing myocardial oxygen consumption, strengthening myocardial contraction force and protectingmyocardial cell;
3. Enhancing immunity and inhibiting cancer cell;
4. Treating sudden deafness of each group;
5. Reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
1. Applied in food field, puraria isoflavones can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, puraria isoflavones is widely used in biopharmaceuticals and API of cardiovascular system agents in China. As a kind of Chinese medicine injection, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused bydecrease in estrogen level and aging, such as mastoptosis, crinkle, decrease in skin vitality and leukotrichia. Hence, it is frequently used in breast cream, eye cream and skin cream.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329