Ginkgo biloba is one of the world's oldest living tree species. The earliest record of the use of Ginkgo Biloba leaves as a medicine is mentioned in the Chinese Materia Medical Shen Nung Pen Tsao Ching, as an aid for blood circulation and disorders of lungs. They are also used for chilblains and as a wound plaster. With the advent and popularization of antioxidant theory in recent years, Ginkgo biloba has rapidly become one of the most widely used health supplements in the world.
Product name: Ginkgo biloba extract
Latin name: Ginkgo biloba L
Appearance: Brown yellow powder
Part of used: Leaves
Specification: Flavones 24% Lactones 6%
CAS No.: 90045-36-6
Molecular formula: C15H18O8
Molecular weight: 326.3
Active ingredient: Flavones & Lactones
Detection method: HPLC
1. It is an effective anti-oxidant.
2. It can be used for anti-cancer and preventing cancer.
3. It can prompt cerebral blood circulation and cellular metabolism.
4. It has the function of lowering blood pressure and high blood fat.
5. It is tonifying kidney and nourishing brain, whitening and anti-wrinkle.
6. It is effective on dilating blood vessels, promoting blood circulation and enhancing immunity.
1. Applied in health products field, as raw material of health product, ginkgo extract has obvious effect on delaying aging, enhance immunity and improve microcirculation;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, used to treat cardiovascular disease and dementia.
3. Applied in cosmetic field, because of its antioxidants or disarm free radicals is widely used in cosmetics to prevent aging
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329