Boswellia, also know as frankincense is useful for joints, movement, and mobility even with long-term use it is not through to have long-term implication or side effects. Boswellia is relatively gentle on the gastrointestinal tract and in fact, is often used to aid digestion and provide colonic support.
Boswellia is becoming increasingly well known in today's modern world for the very properties which made it popular in earlier times. In traditional Ayurveda, Boswellia is known for its ability to help regulate the supply of blood flowing to the joints. Boswellia is believed to boost the body's process of healing while helping support normal joint and muscle health. Boswellia may also nourish the immune system and promote respiratory health. The resin's numerous health benefits have contributed to its widespread use among all ages and demographics.
1. Anti-inflammatory properties
2. Helps maintain smooth and comfortable joint movement
3. Will not cause damage to cartlidge that many conventional anti-inflammatories
4. No reported side effects with long-term administration
5. Does not cause glycosaminoglycan degradation, stomach irritation, and joint degradation
6. Helps to preserve the structural integrity of joint cartilage
7. Supports Colon Health and firms up loose droppings.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329