Chia is a species of flowering plant in the mint family, Lamiaceae, native to central and southern Mexico and Guatemala. The 16th-century Codex Mendoza provides evidence that it was cultivated by the Aztec in pre-Columbian times; economic historians have suggested it was as important as maize as a food crop. Ground or whole chia seeds are still used in Paraguay, Bolivia, Argentina, Mexico and Guatemala for nutritious drinks and as a food source.
Product Name: Chia seed Extract
Latin name: Salvia hispanica.
Specification: Carnosic acid 5%,25% 10:1
Appearance: Yellow brown powder
Test Method: HPLC
1. It can adjust menses
2. Lessen arthritis-related discomforts;
3. Another of thesuper foods: It was considered a high energy endurance food and was used as far back as the Aztec warriors during their conquests.
4. Chia seed is highly mucilaginous and has been used by diabetics to slow the conversion of carbohydrates into sugar.
5. Chia SeedExtrac also regulates moisture distribution to the cells of the body more efficiently.
6. Chia seeds are an excellent source of protein, dietary fiberand Omega 3 fatty acid and contain no gluten.
We're Here to Help
Wellgreen Technology Co.,Ltd
Add: 605 Building B,Oak Block, No.36 Fenghui Nan Road, Xi'an, China
Tel: +86-29-88453375 / 89388326
Fax: + 86-29-88352329